On an upcoming broadcast of "Crime Wire", we are going to cover the Jonbenet Ramsey case.
Would you please take the time to answer the following five questions, in order, for our program?
It is a fascinating case where emotions of the public have always been strong, but, at least in my own observations, have shifted as well.
Here are some questions for readership for the Comments section. If you can follow the questions by number, it will be easier to follow and interact.
1. In 1997, what did you think happened to Jonbenet?
2. In 2013, what do you think happened to Jonbenet?
3. In 1997, who did you think wrote the Ransom Note?
4. In 2013, who do you think wrote the Ransom Note?
5. In this case only, has Statement Analysis impacted your thinking? (explain)