Saturday, March 2, 2013

Linguistic Indicator of Why Mark Redwine Killed Dylan

Mark Redwine's statement on part two of the Dr. Phil Show may give us insight into why he killed Dylan.

Here is the statement he made to his  older son, who told him he did not love him and that Mark was not helping find Dylan:

"I believe that you're being very disrespectful and I believe everything that's coming out of your mouth is perpetuated by your mother."

1.   Please note that during the show, and in particular, when his son accused him of harming Dylan to "hurt my mom", Mark Redwine did not deny this.

2.  Please note that Mark Redwine did not deny killing Dylan at any time on the show, or his other appearances on television.

3.  Note the context of the statement:  a 13 year old has been missing for more than 3 months.

4.  He targeted his son, on national television, to humiliate him with "being very disrespectful"

5.  This is the same thing in Statement Analysis of avoiding a question.

6  Note his belief:

He blamed Elaine.  He did not refute his son's words, instead, attempted to humiliate his son, by blaming Dylan's mother.

Please note that his son stated that Mark "did this" to "hurt my mom."

Possible scenario:

Dylan did not want to see his violent, controlling abusive father, but was forced to, via court order.  Dylan dealt with having to be with this man in his best 13 year old coping manner:  he wanted to see his friends.

His father found this "disrespectful" and I believe at this point, he began to harp on Dylan that Dylan's mother, Elaine, was behind the disrespect, just as he did to his older son on national television.

The escalation turned violent, and Mark had the opportunity to give the ultimate payback of revenge to Elaine and took it.

I believe Dylan paid the ultimate price because Dylan stood up for his mother.

Mark had no intention of taking the polygraph, and walked out of the first one and balked at the second one.  His walk through the office was the same as Casey Anthony bringing the police into Universal, relying on her wits.

Mark was able to blame the polygrapher.

"This is all happening so fast", although it has been more  than 3 months as he hedged on taking the polygraph.

The polygrapher showed that each question asked was not answered, but he would answer another question.

Mark blamed the "truth" in saying, "well, he asked me if I was feeling up for this' and he wasn't.

Excuse after excuse given, Mark cannot take a polygraph because he killed his son.  The national television audience looked at a killer of a 13 year old boy, who blamed Dr. Phil, his ex wife, his older son, and anyone else, but himself.

He is a sociopathic narcissistic violent man.  This was similar to Scott Peterson's televised performance where he feigned concern after killing Laci and his preborn son, Conner.

Mark Redwine was deceptive about small detail and great detail; about the polygraph, his condition, his drinking, and his son.

Like Billie Jean Dunn had her "own" witness, Mark Redwine has his own "witness" proving Dylan to be alive, which police would have cleared out 3 months ago as unrelated.

Dr. Phil said that it would be "wrong" to say that he is suspicious of Mark Redwine.

I am suspicious of Mark Redwine.

I have followed his language.

Elaine Redwine does not possess guilty knowledge of Dylan's death, and her language is reliable.

Behavioral Analysis suggests that Mark Redwine caused the harm that befell Dylan.
Statement Analysis shows that Mark Redwine has guilty knowledge of the death of Dylan Redwine.






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this paragraph is fastidious, my sister is analyzing these things, thus I am going to inform
her.

My website: http://xengthreview.net

Anonymous said...

Of cours he is guilty!!!!! Before I even read the potiental scenario, I thought I bet you his killed his own son because his farther seen him as been disrespectful and disloyal and if also Dylan was in fact defending his mother from his father's verbal abuse towards her, he very much seems like the kind of male to get very agitated, angry and violent! Especially if it's his son like he said he was the light in his eyes! He also seems very very angry at his ex-wife and only seems concerned about bring all her defaults to attention when the child wasn't even in her care at the time! He doesn't seem at all worried about Dylan or even wrap with fear of his where abouts. My father murdered my mother and very much all the time tried to blame her from turning us again him and threatened to take the children away from her many times! So my mother stayed till we grew up and finally when she went to leave he bashed and killed her! He also he no hesitation of hitting us if we ever stepped in to help or protect her. I was his baby girl but he didn't't care if we disrespected him in away way or form it was our mothers fault and she would cop it. I have no doubt in my mind that mark has the same fucked up thinking as my farther except his taking his son life and not his wife ( ex-wife )
He doesn't seem to care, worry , feel for his ex-wife, take a lie detected test! He doesn't ever say I just miss his face or I just want him back he just seems smug. He won't take a lie detected test to clear his name but he'll go on national tv to say I didn't do it! He is hiding something and I know it's Dylan's truth.

Anonymous said...

The scenario seems pretty close to the truth!

Anonymous said...

im in australia i beleive that the husband is guilty and dr phil did not judge him in any way he was truly not taking any ones side but if my son went missing i would do every test on earth to find him she did the polygraph and was cleared so check your information before you comment






Anonymous said...

The father is guilty as hell but will probably get away with it.What father could kill his own son? The body is in the reservoir weighted down and will never be found unless the police do an extensive search. This is my theory and i'm from Australia too.

Anonymous said...

I felt Dr Phil's wrath with this guy. What a sociopath. An egomaniac. My skin crawled watching him operate. If he did not hurt his son he is still diabolical. I hope the police have 24 hour surveillance on this guy.