1. Statement Analysis Training: Law Enforcement and Civil Business (2 to 4 day training, including investigations, human resources, legal disputes, etc)
2. Analysis of individual letters, emails, statements including anonymous letters/threats
3. Instruction in Interviewing, including Pre Employment Screening
4. Representation in Department of Labor Unemployment Hearings
5. Human Rights Commission Participation and Representation
6. Dispute Settlement, including Landlord/tenant
7. Sales force training: Using the write words to close the deal.
8. Avoid being scammed or lied to, as noting hurts more than what deception can do to you.
Getting to the truth, no matter the situation, is always beneficial.
Letters of Reference from Law Enforcement and American corporations supplied upon request.
NOTE: Statement Analysis Services has not lost a single Unemployment Hearing.
How much does your company lose in unemployment from those who left fraudulently, only to be awarded unemployment unjustly?
Unemployment exists for a reason and for those it helps, as designed, should be protected, but those who "game the system" can be identified and defeated in our training.
If you are able to assist us launch our full time business, we are grateful. Launching a new business in a climate like ours can be frightening. Heather and I are thankful for the kind comments and support of readership, so any investment into this business is not only appreciated, but it is an investment into the truth.
We hope to offer our e-book, "Wise As Serpents...." shortly. Look for the announcement.
Thank you to those who have assisted thus far and to those who now grasp the gravity of such an event as this:
For a consultation, write to Peter Hyatt at PHyatt1962@gmail.com
Peter Hyatt will be speaking in October at:
Penobscot Christian School
More dates to follow.