Friday, October 24, 2014

"Wise as a Serpent; Gentle as a Dove: Dealing With Deception" by Peter F. Hyatt


Book Announcement:

Stay tuned for the Kindle Version of "Wise As a Serpent; Gentle As a Dove:  Dealing with Deception" by Peter F. Hyatt

This book describes many of the cases that have fascinated readers of the Statement Analysis blog, as well as introduces new cases, and personal, behind-the-scenes action regarding some of the more unusual and even bizarre stories, such as:

What does Statement Analysis do to help Missing Persons cases?

What does Casey Anthony teach us today?

Why wasn't Baby Lisa case 'solved'?

What really happened to Hailey Dunn?

What about justice for Heather Elvis? 

What does faith have to do with lie detection?

What goes on in the mind of the liar who takes to television?

What can law enforcement do to better equip itself against the crisis in confidence?

What damage does a liar do?

What can companies do to avoid hiring liars?

Can a pedophile be spotted by his language?

Can I learn how to spot liars?






11 comments:

John Mc Gowan said...

I'm looking forward to reading it Peter. What i have learned here, thanks by the way, goes way beyond the SA books i have read.

Unknown said...

Congrats, I'm excited to read your book!

Statement Analysis Blog said...

Thanks, Jen and John

I will have to fasten my seatbelt for the reviews that will be left!

I hope to see it online by tomorrow.

Peter

Buckley said...

Exciting! Congrats :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! Kindle version! I am excited for you & can't wait to buy it.

Kellie said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to read it! :)

Sus said...

Congratulations, Peter! I can't wait to download it.

Statement Analysis Blog said...

Thanks


418 pages....might be a bit long!

:)

mmmagique said...

Congratulations, Peter! I'm sure it will be full of great information and interesting anecdotes. I will buy it for sure!

Anonymous said...

Congradulations!

Yes, brace yourself. Online commenters are often nasty.Don't take it personally. Hopefully those that know you will comment favorably.

I'm ready:
"A crackin' good read! Couldn't put it down.

Anonymous said...

Hailey didn't have a chance. The one earring tells the whole story. What is amazing: her mother is still alive.