Thursday, March 26, 2015

Ernie Chambers: Police Worse Than ISIS

Nebraska state legislator: Police are worse than ISIS

Nebraska state Sen. Ernie Chambers compared U.S. police to Islamic State terrorists and added that if he carried a weapon, he'd use it on a cop.

"My ISIS is the police," Chambers said during a Friday legislative hearing.

"I wouldn't go to Syria, I wouldn't go to Iraq, I wouldn't go to Afghanistan, I wouldn't go to Yemen, I wouldn't go to Tunisia, I wouldn't go to Lebanon, I wouldn't go to Jordan, I would do it right here. Nobody from ISIS ever terrorized us as a people as the police do us daily."

Nebraska Watchdog recorded the lawmaker's statements and uploaded the audio to their website.
Chambers wasn't done ranting at that point. He added that if he carried a firearm, he would shoot a cop.

"If I was going to carry a weapon, it wouldn't be against you, it wouldn't be against these people who come here that I might have a dispute with. Mine would be for the police," Chambers said. "And if I carried a gun I'd want to shoot him first and then ask questions later, like they say the cop ought to do."

On Tuesday, Chambers walked back his comments a little.

"I don't carry a weapon. I've never carried a weapon," he added. "But if I were in the situation that some people are in…if you're going to follow the rule available to cops, just shoot somebody and come up with an alibi."

Chambers also emphasized that he was "not advocating that anybody, especially anybody in my community, go out and shoot people," but was merely comparing recent police shootings to actions taken by the Islamic State.




7 comments:

Dareen Vidoit said...

The spanish/german co pilot DELIVERATLY crashed it.He was studying the Koran.see news :(

John Mc Gowan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John Mc Gowan said...

"I wouldn't go" x7

Lots said in the negative too ?

Making it very sensitive ?

Sus said...

Notice how he ties it in to carrying a gun. He's perpetuating the very situation that police have to be ready for and make split decisions about.

Sus said...

I'm looking at this again...

"My ISIS..."
Since we all know what ISIS does, he is claiming with his first two words to have a group that does that to him, a group that attacks him.

"...is the police."
He then names his attackers as the police. This is basically calling battle against an entire group entrusted with enforcing the nation's laws.

"I wouldn't go to Syria. I wouldn't go to Iraq. I wouldn't go to Afghanistan. I wouldn't ..."
He names seven places he wouldn't go, all places the U.S. is at war with terrorism.

"I would do it right here."
DO IT has to be fight a war on terrorism and he has named the enemy as the police.

"Nobody from ISIS ever terrorized us as a people..."
ISIS has terrorized people, so he is separating one group, a people. He is saying ISIS has not terrorized "us" or his group of people.

"...as the police do us daily."
Again he brings in "us". Who does he represent as a state senator? His entire constituency? One religion? One race? He again names the police as the terrorizers, needing to be fought against.

I don't have time to go into the rest of his statement yet. But isn't there a law against that? I believe it's beyond free speech. It's inciting riot.

sidewalk super said...


Ah, bho , and jarrett, holder, and pimp sharpton are all getting the destruction they have been working so hard for.
Poor Nebraska, ernie chambers sounds like a white house indoctrinated syncophant.
Nebraska, of all non big city places, has a legislator who talks like this?

Anonymous said...

Let me guess...He's African American...