Sunday, November 18, 2012

Statement Analysis of Mike Tyson



Retired boxer Mike Tyson revealed much about himself and his activities through his statements.  

“[He] called me a ‘rapist’ and a ‘recluse.’ I’m not a recluse.

Statement Analysis notes what is said, and what is not said.  Note what he denies and what he does not deny.  Some statements do not warrant analysis.  


On Tyrell Biggs

"He was screaming like my wife."
here he uses his "wife" to describe screaming.  Even in the use of sarcasm, hyperbole or humor, the words someone chooses come from the brain. 



On His Wife


"Anyone with a grain of sense would know that if I punched my wife I would rip her head off. It's all lies. I have never laid a finger on her."

The word "never" should not be interpreted as "did not" as it does not cause internal stress (its vagueness appears to be less stressful for liars).  For more on the word, "never", see Marion Jones and Lance Armstrong.  Note that this is not a reliable denial. 




On His Childhood

"One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard."

note the use of the word "floor" in his story.  

On Fans

To a question on whether he feels support from the common fan: 

"I don't feel love from them because there's no love. They don't know me as an individual; they know me for what I actually do. Because they pay to see me smash anybody. If they're white they pay, [it's] because the only thing they have respect for is my ability as an athlete. But if I was in court and I had to use them to testify against me on my character, they wouldn't testify positively against me and they would think I'm a cad..."

"There are nine million people who see me in the ring and hate my guts. Most of them are white. That's okay. Just spell my name right."

"I think the average person thinks I'm a f**king nut and I deserve whatever happens to me. That's what I believe."



On Boxing

"I try to catch him right on the tip of the nose, because I try to push the bone into the brain."

"Everyone in boxing probably makes out well except for the fighter. He's the only one that's on Skid Row most of the time; he's the only one that everybody just leaves when he loses his mind. He sometimes goes insane, he sometimes goes on the bottle, because it's a highly intensive pressure sport that allows people to just lose it."

"How dare these boxers challenge me with their primitive skills? It makes me angry. They're just as good as dead."

"My power is discombobulatingly devastating I could feel is muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

"It's interesting that you put me in the league with those illustrious fighters , but I've proved since my career I've surpassed them as far my popularity. I'm the biggest fighter in the history of the sport. If you don't believe it, check the cash register."


"I just want them to keep bringing guys on and I'm going to strip them of their health. I bring pain, a lot of pain."

On His Family

"No one gives a f**k about me. No one cares if my children starve, if they're on welfare. I have to support my children. I need more money."


On the Media

“I want to throw down your kid and stomp on his testicles, and then you will know what it is like to experience waking up everyday as me. And only then will you feel my pain.

[To a female reporter] "It's no doubt I am going to win this fight and I feel confident about winning this fight. I normally don't do interviews with women unless I fornicate with them. So you shouldn't talk anymore... Unless you want to, you know."

"People [are] going to say what they say. It has to be for a reason. It's just for a reason. I know sometimes I say things; I offend people. I ask this lady a lewd question because I'm in a lot of pain too. I have some pain I'm gonna have for the rest of my life. And Lewis, I'm trying to give some of that pain to ya'll."

"You gentlemen have no idea what it's like to be myself, no idea what it's like. I'm not interested in being humiliated anymore."

"Sometimes you guys have no pride, so no matter what I say, you guys ... it doesn't affect you because you don't care about nothing but money. So every now and then I kick your f**king ass and stomp on you and put some kind of pain and inflict some of the pain on you because you deserve to feel the pain that I feel."

"If I take this camera and put it in your face for 20 years, I don't know what you might be. You might be a homosexual if I put that camera on you since you were 13 years oldI've been on that camera since I was 13 years old."

On Religion

"All praise is to Allah, I'll fight any man, any animal, if Jesus were here I'd fight him too."

"I feel like sometimes that I was born, that I'm not meant for this society because everyone here is a f**king hypocrite. Everybody says they believe in God but they don't do God's work. Everybody counteracts what God is really about. If Jesus was here, do you think Jesus would show me any love? Do you think Jesus would love me? I'm a Muslim, but do you think Jesus would love me ... I think Jesus would have a drink with me and discuss ... why you acting like that? Now, he would be cool. He would talk to me. No Christian ever did that and said in the name of Jesus even ... They'd throw me in jail and write bad articles about me and then go to church on Sunday and say Jesus is a wonderful man and he's coming back to save us. But they don't understand that when he comes back, that these crazy greedy capitalistic men are gonna kill him again."

Stacey McKinley: "He sees a guy beggin' in the street and he gives him a hundred dollars. I'll say, 'Man, y'know the guy's just gonna spend it on crack!' But he says, 'I leave it to Allah to judge him.'"
"I'm a man. I lived it and I'm not afraid to die but when I die I'm going to paradise and I'm not worried."

On Himself

"The one thing I know, everyone respects the true person and everyone's not true with themselves. All of these people who are heroes, these guys who have been lily white and clean all their lives, if they went through what I went through, they would commit suicide. They don't have the heart that I have. I've lived places they can't defecate in."
"I'm not Mother Teresa. But I'm also not Charles Manson!"

"Fear is your best friend or your worst enemy. It's like fire. If you can control it, it can cook for you; it can heat your house. If you can't control it, it will burn everything around you and destroy you. If you can control your fear, it makes you more alert, like a deer coming across the lawn."


"There's no one perfect. We're always gonna do that. Jimmy Swaggart is lascivious, Mike Tyson is lascivious -- but we're not criminally, at least I'm not, criminally lascivious. You know what I mean. I may like to fornicate more than other people -- it's just who I am. I sacrifice so much of my life, can I at least get laid? I mean, I been robbed of my most of my money, can I at least get [oral sex] without the people wanting to harass me and wanting to throw me in jail?"

"At times, I come across as crude or crass, that irritates you when I come across like a Neanderthal or a babbling idiot at times. But I like to be that person. I like to show you all that person because that's who you come to see."

"I'm the most irresponsible person in the world. The reason I'm like that is because, at 21, you all gave me $50 or $100 million, and I didn't know what to do. I'm from the ghetto. I don't know how to act. One day I'm in a dope house robbing somebody. The next thing I know, 'You're the heavyweight champion of the world.' ... Who am I? What am I? I don't even know who I am. I'm just a dumb child. I'm being abused. I'm being robbed by lawyers. I think I have more money than I do. I'm just a dumb pugnacious fool. I'm just a fool who thinks I'm someone. And you tell me I should be responsible?"

On His Mental Health

"I don't know if I'm mentally sick, but I have... episodes sometimes. I'm a depressant kind of dude. I have episodes, and I'm human. But no one cares about my health as a human because sometimes I'm in my episodes when I'm at work."

"Well, [contemplating suicide] goes through everyone's mind, I'm sure. And if it doesn't I really must be crazy. Everyone thinks about that because sometimes, you know what I mean, it's just tough being a ni**er and it's tough being a bad ni**er."

I don't react to a tragic happening any more. I took so many bad things as a kid and some people think I don't care about anything. It's just too hard for me to get emotional. I can't cry no more."
"I'm on the Zoloft [an antidepressant] to keep from killing y'all."


"I'm just a dark guy from a den of iniquity. A dark shadowy figure from the bowels of iniquity. I wish I could be Mike who gets an endorsement deal. But you can't make a lie and a truth go together. This country wasn't built on moral fiber. This country was built on rape, slavery, murder, degradation and affiliation with crime."

Miscellaneous Quotes

"I guess I'm gonna fade into Bolivian."

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW. Just WOW!

Wheeeeew.... Read it all. Glad that's over.

John Mc Gowan said...

OT.

John McAfee 'In His Compound In Belize'
The anti-virus founder says he has been dodging police - who want to question him in a murder case - in his compound.11:39am UK, Sunday 18 November 2012
McAfee dodges police after killing


Email
Millionaire software mogul John McAfee, who is wanted for questioning over the death of his neighbour, claims he has been in his home in Belize all along.

Mr McAfee told CNBC he has been hiding in his compound for the last week - not on the run as previously believed.

"I am where I am most of the time. I am certainly inside my compound," he said.

Police want to question him as a "person of interest" about the murder of American expatriate Gregory Faull, who was shot last Saturday in the Central American country.

Belize Police Department spokesman Raphael Martinez told FoxNews.com the local police were aware of the latest claims from Mr McAfee and were investigating.

"That has been passed on to the police in San Pedro," Martinez said. "They are checking it out right now."

Police said McAfee has several buildings on his ocean front compound on Ambergris Caye, a stretch of island just off the Belizean shore dotted with resorts.


A Facebook page showing pictures of John McAfee
Mr McAfee earlier told Wired he hid out while police combed the property, burying himself in sand with a cardboard box over his head to breathe.

He denies killing Mr Faull whose body was found by his housekeeper in a pool of blood with a gunshot wound to the head.

A dispute between the neighbours apparently involved several dogs that Mr McAfee kept at his beachside villa and that drew complaints from neighbours.

Asked if he knew anything about the murder, he told CNBC, "I had absolutely nothing to do with it and I did know him but just barely. We'd spoken perhaps 50 words in five years."

The tech guru said his relationship with the government has "never been good" and believes he's being targeted by police for this reason. He said he refuses to hand himself to police for fear of being killed.


Police officers carry the body of Gregory Faull
"I simply refuse to play by the rules. I am a foreigner, a rich foreigner, and I am expected to pay my dues which is to contribute to campaigns and give my dues. I don't like extortion and refuse to do that," he said.

The Belizean prime minister Dean Barrow expressed doubt about the 67-year-old's mental state, saying he was "extremely paranoid, even bonkers".

Describing the last week in hiding, he said, "They've been OK. You know, I don't have a lot of freedom of movement. The food is not the best. I have no television, I would like a television."

The McAfee founder now plans to dodge police until Mr Faull's killer is found.

"The ultimate goal is they will figure out who killed the man, they will have nothing to do with me, they will leave me alone... "

He said he hadn't contacted the US embassy because he didn't want to follow the same track as WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange who has been hiding in the Ecuadorian embassy in London.

"What would happen? They will offer me some type of sanctuary where I will spend my days living in the embassy like poor Julian Assange was. Or when I leave the embassy I will be nabbed by police."

Related Stories:
Belize: 'Bonkers' McAfee Urged To Contact Police
McAfee 'Keeping On The Move' After Killing
John McAfee: Anti-Virus Guru Denies Murder

http://news.sky.com/story/1013018/john-mcafee-in-his-compound-in-belize

John Mc Gowan said...

OT
.
I dont know if anyone has analysed this photo of Hailey Dunn,Billie Dunn and the other one!
Here is the link to the photo and my take on the body Language between them.

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?hl=en&safe=off&sa=X&rlz=1C1CHFX_enGB496GB496&biw=1517&bih=714&tbm=isch&prmd=imvnso&tbnid=tkDgOMkUU8nNpM:&imgrefurl=http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Hailey%2520Dunn%2520%2520-TX-/%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3D122510Hailey.jpg%26mediafilter%3Dimages&docid=AOpKKdoxhxAW4M&imgurl=http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Hailey%252520Dunn%252520%252520-TX-/122510Hailey.jpg&w=642&h=425&ei=UMCoUPOkKYXQhAe5zoCgBA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=634&vpy=294&dur=51&hovh=183&hovw=275&tx=119&ty=74&sig=105360828811773532799&page=2&tbnh=132&tbnw=183&start=29&ndsp=36&ved=1t:429,r:32,s:0,i:169

First we look at order and who sits or stands were?
Loooking from left to right we have Hailey,Her and him.
When there are two people in a photo the one on the left is the first person we look at making them unconciously higher in status and more important.

Look at two Politicians shaking hands or posing for a press picture,you will find that the majority of the time the one who thinks they have the highest status and power will always try to be on the left.
When there is three people in a photo,front and centre is the place to be.Are eyes will always automatically focus in the middle and then go from right to left,this is true even if its three cars,three houses Etc.
So what can we take from the possition and Body Language from this photo?
1st, Hailey is last as are eyes read the photo.
2nd,BJD is front and centre making her in her eyes the most important.
3rd,We have Sean Adkins,again making him in his eyes second in most important.

Some people may say"well its just a candid snapshot"and yes it maybe,however if you were with your partner and your Son/Daughter most people would say,"hold on a minuite"and place there Son/daughter front and centre making them the most important and also its a protective reaction to insure they are safe and well.

Hailey may aswell be sitting there alone,she is slumped down reducing her size, people tend to do this when they dont want to be seen.
She is wearing a clamped smile her lips are narrowed which suggest repressed annoyance , as if to say hurry up i dont want to do this.
Look at her upper eyelids there slightly oblique and show sadness.Her eyes are also red,has she been crying.?
She is being blocked out by Billys elbow and is making no effort to lean in.

Now we come to the other two.
The first thing that is glaringly obvious is the distance their putting between themselves and hailey,Billys right hand is resting on her lap,she cant even bring herself to toucn Hailey.
She is leaning right into Shawn,her entire torso is pressed into him,we cant see her left hand so cant say what she is doing.
Notice also that her body even though close to shawn she is also blocking him out making her in deffinately front and centre.
His arm is around her waist and tucked underneath her arm,was this done unconsiously or did Billy place it there so as not to touch hailey?
Notice the way their heads are close and touching,this means they are very comfortable with eachother and Psychologicaly conected,we protect are heads and do not allow anyone we feel uncomfortable with come this close(Proximics).

Finally,and which is really sad is,if you take Hailey out of the picture you would think by their Body language that there was never anyone else in the photo..

Anonymous said...

An evil narcissistic sociopath. He should have been kept in prison. He is detrimental to society.

Yukari said...

Whoa. Makes me think that the creators of the Street Fighter video games - who originally named the boxer character we know as "Balrog" "M.Bison" (inspired by MT, but renamed for the Western release to avoid a lawsuit) hit closer to home with their fictional creation than they might have guessed...

Anonymous said...

Looking at his photo was painful.
Reading his words was worse.
I could`t go on. He is too transparent.
To think he rose to the top of fame.

John Mc Gowan said...

Peter,
I was wondering if your blog was able to use a LIKE button as they Have on Fb,this would then allow readership to acknowledge a good post or thread without having to comment if they feel that there point has already been addressed by another member.

Just a thought..

mommaklee said...

John,

McAfee sounds crazy. He reminded me of "Rainman". Very repetitive language.



Eliza said...

I couldn't finish reading the quotes..I stopped just after the bone in the brain one. I can't stand all the glorification of violence. The first one is telling, though!! He didn't deny being a rapist.

Lis said...

Wow. That is really sad.

John Mc Gowan said...

OT.

Update.Prime minister of Belize: McAfee is 'bonkers'

By Shawna Callebs
updated 3:51 PM EST, Thu November 15, 2012

NEED TO KNOW
John McAfee's neighbor was shot in the head, killed
Investigators in Belize want to question famed entrepreneur

You know it’s serious when a prime minister is after you.

Belize Prime Minister Dean Barrow is calling John McAfee out. Barrow politely told the press he didn’t want to be “unkind,” but he says McAfee seems “paranoid” and even “bonkers.” The prime minister says the fugitive needs to “man up” and turn himself into the police, according to the L.A. Times.

Investigators in Belize are hunting for computer entrepreneur John McAfee to question him about a man’s death. McAfee is famous for the Internet security company that still bears his name, despite his leaving a number of years ago.

Read more: McAfee: I didn't kill my neighbor

Gregory Faull, a U.S. citizen and McAfee’s neighbor in Belize, was found dead Sunday morning with a gunshot wound in the back of his head.

In communications with Wired magazine, McAfee said he didn’t kill Faull and that he’s hiding from police because he fears for his life. McAfee also says he believes whoever killed Faull was actually coming for him.

Police say they do not know a motive for the shooting, but are following several leads.


http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/11/15/prime-minister-mcafee-bonkers


Anonymous said...

Please help find Ayla
Chuck Erickson and Ryan Ferguson have no memory of the crime.

Ferguson told the Post-Dispatch in the recent interview that "WE have a substantial amount of evidence that makes it clear that I don't belong" in prison.

Did they polygraph them?

Anonymous said...

At thіs mοmеnt I am going to dо my breаkfast,
latеr than hаving my breаkfast сoming over
again to гead morе news.

Fеel free tο viѕіt my ωeb-ѕite; quick cash loans