Thursday, October 25, 2012
Hailey Dunn Hoax Continued
A local online news blog, Big Country, has taken up recently with the case of missing 13 year old Hailey Dunn, as a private investigator has volunteered to 'take' the case, which is still open. Previously they had a "break" in the case: a letter from a drug addict in prison. This played right into the hands of deception, yet it was another fake lead that wasted police resources and added up to zero.
Police do not consider the Hailey Dunn case a "who done it?" mystery. They know who is responsible, yet must find her remains. Big Country is seeking a story where none exists.
They use quotes to show that 'fanatics' are angry at Billie Dunn, the mother of missing 13 year old, because of blogs where personal opinion is posted.
There are several things wrong with this:
1. People became angry when police released their affidavit in this case.
2. Hailey's own paternal grandmother told the nation she believed Hailey was dead and her mother and her boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, were involved. This theory, in specifics, stated that Billie Dunn found Adkins sexually molesting Hailey and exploded. Weeks later, the police released the affidavit and the nation learned just how realistic this opinion was.
Police have made statements to others, besides Big Country, who has ignored this very fact. Here are some things that are not opinion, but reported by police as fact:
1. Billie Dunn and Shawn Adkins initially refused polygraphs, showed up under the influence, was sent home, but eventually, both took their polygraphs and both failed.
2. 109,000 deviant images were found between the two of them, including child pornography, bestiality, serial killer literature, homemade porn starring Dunn and Adkins, and blood lust videos.
3. That Adkins had previously threatened Billie Dunn's life and when police spoke to him, he confirmed it and added that he had threatened Hailey's life as well. Big Country can ask police profilers what they think of those who can verbalize threats, and where this places them, statistically.
4. That Dunn and Adkins were involved in the drug world, including the stop off at her mother's, to see if mom needed drugs, and then off to an ATM machine, and on to a drug dealer, on the night in question.
5. That rather than search for Hailey, Dunn and Adkins hosted a New Year's Eve party.
6. That rather than search for Hailey, Shawn Adkins told police that they should be looking at "both of us" instead.
Now the private investigator tells Big Country that the public should "support" Billie Dunn.
He asks that the mother who failed a polygraph, deliberately moved in a violent boyfriend after calling police on him, involved in the drug and porn world, should have your support.
Since he has gone public asking for support, including adding "verbal" support (sensitivity noted), those of you who had written that Billie Dunn's latest publicity stunt was to raise money for herself may feel somewhat justified. You are the same who wrote that Billie Dunn did not, and would never "hire" a private investigator to "find" Hailey, and now have heard the words, "pro bono" and have seen his name in media.
The private investigator may want to speak to police and learn, specifically, which questions Billie Dunn failed on her polygraph. It might help.
As to Big Country:
They might consider speaking to any number of crime experts, ranging from John Douglas to Pat Brown, to any other of our nation's known crime analysts.
They won't find a single one to say that police are wrong in their view that the mother and her boyfriend are responsible.
This is why the town manager used the "A plus B equals C" elementary statement.
A missing child.
A lying mother and violent boyfriend.
Porn and drugs.
It walks, looks and quacks like a duck.
Before writing off the PI as one who is simply seeking to broaden his name at the expense of truth, give him time to digest the case, including the life styles of both Persons of Interest, and the police affidavit.
It may be that police might speak to him and if he is trained in analysis, he will know, from the transcripts, what he needs to know about what happened to Hailey.
Let's give him a chance.
Mark Klaas supported Billie Dunn until he publicly called shame down upon her name. It took awhile to see that he was lied to.
Sociopathic liars are this way from the earliest days of speech. Liars, those who fabricate reality, hold others in contempt, believing themselves to be smarter than the world, and speak often, and go beyond the boundary of the question, giving us a great deal of information.
There is a reason why not a single expert has lined up in this case opposing the police. When the case hit national news, the experts saw it. Not one of them claimed that Hailey was alive and Dunn/Adkins were truthful.