Friday, February 1, 2013

Statement Analysis: Jason London


The following is from a tabloid, with quotes below for analysis. 

JASON LONDON
Beaten, Arrested and 
ALLEGEDLY CRAPS HIMSELF
EXCLUSIVE
Jason London mug shot

Jason London crapped himself in the back seat of a cop car Sunday morning ... minutes after the "Dazed & Confused" actor was punched in the face in a bar fight ... this according to a police report obtained by TMZ. 

Here's what the report says ...

Cops were called to the Martini Ranch bar in Scottsdale, Arizona at 1:42 AM on Sunday morning after getting a call about a man who was bleeding on the street.

When officers arrived to the scene ... they found Jason nursing a swollen eye. Cops spoke to a bouncer who told them Jason had been inside the club, walked by him and sneezed on him.  The bouncer asked for an apology, and Jason allegedly punched him in the face.

40-year-old Jason was thrown out of the bar kicking and screaming and in the process he was beaten up.

Paramedics arrived to the scene to treat London, but cops say the actor got aggressive with the responders and shoved some of them. Cops say one of the officers was forced to deliver a knee strike to London's right thigh so they could seat him on the ground. London later called one of the officers a "f**king hillbilly."

Jason was eventually arrested for disorderly conduct/fighting and assault.

On his way to the police station ... Jason uttered a homophobic slur to the cops ... saying, "Guess what fa**ot?  I f***ing love this.  I f***ing own you guys so hard.  I'm rich and I'm a motherf***ing famous actor!  F***ing look me up, bitch."
heavy use of the pronoun, "I"
Note the use of a question without waiting for an answer. 
Note the narcissistic rant; 
Jason continued ... "It smells like s**t in your car and your breath smells like diarrhea."  According to the police report, Jason then leaned to the left and crapped in his pants.  Jason then said, "I told you I'm happy as s**t."

The next day, cops say they spoke with Jason's wife Sofia who told them ... "I know he's an a**hole when he drinks."

Cops say Sofia also told them she had spoken with Jason ... and he had no recollection of the incident.

Jason just tweeted about the story ... saying the police report is a "total f*cking lie."

Jason explains, "I got jumped by three 250 pound bouncers. They knocked me out and beat me for several minutes."
note the choice of three.  

"I would never say or do the crap they are reporting. Have faith in me. The truth will come out and you will see."
Note that a denial of the statements would be "I did not say..." but instead he uses the verb "would never", which is not a denial.  "Would" is future/conditional tense and something deceptive people cling to. 

He continues, "Some guy thought I was hitting on his girl and had me jumped. My wife was in the next room, had no idea what even happened. I hate Arizona."
Note his ability to frame the words "I was hitting on his girl", though attributed to the "thought" of "some guy."

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

@ me yes indeed milord.

Mrs. Marple! said...

@anon 10:19am, when I was young and doing things I shouldn't do, I passed 3 lie detector tests. That means NOTHING.

I did see he uses the number 3, which is a liars number..He also says, I would never....not I did not...

Mrs. Marple! said...

They knocked me out and beat me for several minutes."...If he is knocked OUT, how would he know how long he is beat? Yet, he says several minutes?

Anonymous said...

On the bright side, his brother Jeremy London just got off the hook for the domestic abuse charges he is facing. :)

Maryann said...

Peter, please analyse the statements of the husband of missing Jennifer Ramsaran:
http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Husband-Speaks-Out-on-Missing-Wife-188917661.html

Anonymous said...

OT-
Dylan Redwine's parents both spoke on the news last night, recapping the mystery of his disappearance.

http://www.9news.com/news/article/314078/339/What-happened-to-Dylan-Redwine

Frannie said...

He was drunk. His wife stated to police he acts like a a-hole when he is drunk. He was hitting on another mans lady.

Tania Cadogan said...

Don't most police cars have cameras or recorders in them?

BostonLady said...

This is the same actor who stated he was abducted and held for ransom, a few years ago. I believe when he returned (from a crack house) he went directly to rehab.

Very sad to see what addiction can do to someone.

lane said...

BostonLady,
That was his twin brother, Jeremy.

http://www.capitalbay.com/headline/302783-i-m-rich-and-i-m-a-famous-actor-look-me-up-b-jason-london-arrested-in-drunken-fight-then-soils-himself-in-cop-car.html

It is normally Jason's twin Jeremy who makes headlines involving police.

In 2010 Jeremy, who stared in the nineties hit show Party Of Five, claimed he was kidnapped in the Californian desert and forced to smoke drugs at gunpoint.

While many initially doubted his claims - including his own family and Jason - a man was later arrested and found guilty of kidnapping.

Jeremy went on to seek treatment for prescription drug use and then appeared reality series Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew.

He was arrested last year for domestic battery against his wife.

BostonLady said...

Ahhh sorry about that !! I didn't realize there were two of them - twins.

Thanks for the clarification!

Skeptical said...

I have never heard of this "rich and famous actor" until this post.

Anonymous said...

@ skeptical he's never heard of YOU!!!!

Periwinkle Paisley said...

Can't say I blame the man for lying about that. I wouldn't want anybody to know I'd pooped myself either. Just sayin...

Periwinkle Paisley said...

Not that I DID! lol! Just read that and it looked wrong!!!

Habundia said...

you made it look worse when adding "I DID" (LOL)