Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Dr Roth Show: Tonight 10PM EST


The Roth Show Welcomes Guest, Peter Hyatt, Discussing Statement Analysis in the Hailey Dunn Case

Join Dr. Laurie Roth weekdays at 7-10pm Pacific, 10pm-1am Eastern

Listen LIVE or to the Archive:  http://therothshow.com

The Roth Show, ImaginePublicity

Wednesday, April  17, First Hour Guest: Peter Hyatt

Peter Hyatt, The Roth Show,ImaginePublicity
Peter Hyatt  is a Statement Analyst, one who discerns truth from deception, and is a frequent contributor to cold cases, active investigations as well as appearing on radio to discuss current cases.  He runs the Statement Analysis blog at www.statement-analysis.blogspot.com  and is a bi-weekly co-host on Crime Wire, Tuesdays at 7pm Eastern.
The case he will discuss on The Roth Show, one that he has followed and written about since the beginning, is missing 13 year old, Hailey Dunn.
Hailey Dunn went missing on December 27, 2010 from Colorado City, Texas, and almost immediately the mainstream media picked up on the case in an attempt to find the 13-year-old, her mother appearing on The Nancy Grace Show. The case has twisted and turned at every direction and includes more than its fair share of sex, drugs, and rock and roll, often losing site of the fact that a young teen is still missing.
On March 16, 2013 badly decomposed and skeletal remains were found in a field of cactus and brush in Scurry County, Texas, 30 miles away from the area that 13-year-old Hailey Dunn was last seen. Peter Hyatt has written volumes about the case and has offered several theories based upon the vast amounts of statements given by the players in the case in interviews.  For a wrap up of those theories, refer to Hailey Dunn Case Hypothesis

18 comments:

John Mc Gowan said...

Can anyone shed any light on what time this show will go out in the UK?

Thanks..

equinox said...

John,
London is 5 hours ahead of Peter's timezone of EST so it would be 3am when the show is live.

OT.. Click for a Statement Analysis Comic by Mark Parisi

John Mc Gowan said...

Thank You Equinox..

Unknown said...

can anyone with a blogger account help me out? I can't figure out how to get it to display my nickname rather than my full name? thanks

pointhunter said...

During BD's 2011 interview she is asked "Do you think Shawn, might know where Hailey is?" her answer was "BJD: um I don't. I never believed that but I don't really know, I don't know anything anymore. I hope not. I didn't see it in him but maybe there's a lot of things I didn't know about him."

Why did she say I hope not? If my child was gone, I would want to know even if it meant someone I cared about was involved.

Dose she care more about SA then she did for her little girl (Hailey)?

Tania Cadogan said...

hi John


est is 5 hrs behind us

cst is 6 hrs

mountain is 7 hrs

and pst is 8 hrs

pointhunter said...

Hey Peter, my post above is the question I wanted asked.

Trigger said...

Pointhunter asked:

"Does she care more about SA than she did about hr little girl? (Hailey)"

Her statements and her behavior indicated that she cared more for Shawn that she did her children.

equinox said...

I'm usually pretty good at this sort of thing but I could not figure out how to listen to this radio show. It just didn't work for me. I did briefly get one male speaker saying really horrific stuff, but it wasn't anything to do with Hailey Dunn. I wish these sites would post instructions.

lane said...

LISTEN VIA THE IPHONE AND IPAD BY CLICKING ON THE LINKS BELOW:

CHANNEL 2 CHANNEL 3

copied and pasted from http://www.irnusaradio.com/

I hope this helps.

equinox said...

Yes thanks, I did click those. It opened itunes for me on my PC but what it played was definitely not Peter and Dr. Roth.

lane said...

You're welcome.

I hope Peter will be on shortly.

~ABC said...

Here's the archived show.
http://www.therothshow.com/demos/recent/hour1Apr1713.mp3

lane said...

I haven't heard Peter and Dr. Roth yet.

lane said...

~ABC
Thank you!

John Mc Gowan said...

Just listened to the show,well done again Peter.Its pity you didn't a have more time,and was not interrupted by adverts and music.Any publicity for Hailey is better than none though.

Once again well done..

patrice said...

Hey pointhunter- BD never searched for Hailey and hid SA in her house and lied to police......now what do you think?

Local anon said...

There is no doubt she cared more for Shawn than her children. Not only did she not search and hide him, (and lied to the police about it) she let him stay when he threatened both she and Hailey. Not to mention exposed them to drugs and Shawn's love of violence and horror. And them moved with him to Austin area. What mother who has any hope that their child will return moves from their home! One that knows her child is dead.